Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Seattle Mission

Scooterin around Seattle is one hell of a dangerous thing. Coming from West Seattle doing 60mph down Admiral is just a way of sayin..."I'm on a scooter and I don't care about dieing.". Punk Rock man. And the chicks you can pick up while riding a scooter!!!...??? Whooo doggy....I had to holler out "Yo, I only got room fer two on here baby's...", they pouted a bit but i'm sure another economically minded gent will come along on a 4stroke Vespa and sweep em off they're feet. So many frettin ladies out there. They need to chill... I now see why Jeff wears a full on street helmet. Not because of the fear of crashing but the fear of getting your ass kicked by some haters. What a good time up there in Seattle...good parties goin on too once I got the majority of ridin outta ma blood. But, of course to keep it off my mind I had to turn to the dark side...boozin, women, Irish Pubs, more boozin, and searching for lost things. I'd like to thank the follow folks for showing me a fantastic time and for being so hospitable:

Jeff and Ann for lettin me crash and eat pregnant woman food, you guys rule!!
Jeff, for the endless supply of brewski's
Toshi, for the day trip to Whistler
Meghan, for the Green Mtn. ride
Mom and Grandma, sorry for the "here and there" I love you!!
Seattle Metro Transportation
Brad and Lisa, good party! We are Z-Boys!
Dad and John, for the Tahuya ride! Enjoy the single track for me you squids
Lisa C. my contract girlfriend, "your gonna miss your flight!!!"
Jenny, cool turtle dood!
Taage, my true drinking and search party bud
Brian, good to see you holmes
Brent, for the Tiger Mtn. ride. Just like old times eh?
Walter, my homie, street fights are the best....??
Whistler, thanks for the humbling moments
Donna, fer cartin me around and keepin the Joe parked
South Sea-Tac park, pretty cool

Good Tuneage
Chromeo - Needy Girl
Jesus and Mary Chain - Just like Honey
Kool Keith - SuperGalactic Lover
Stars - Elevator Love Letter
Polaris - Pete and Pete theme song
Sleepy Jackson - MiniSkirts
Judas Priest - Jawbreaker
Ween - Bananas and Blow

It's that time of the show folks for Shout Outs, Wassups, and Piss Offs

Shout Outs:
Brent - Tiger Mtn. Drip Drop
Brad - Get some fronts doo!!
Jeff - Thanks again homie!
Taage - PartyTron
Meghan - Mon petite aimer l'oiseau

Wassups:
Whistler - you overwhelmed me baby...my heart beats double time for your luscious greenery
Seattle - sorry pal, the South West is most challenging
NRA - Too hot for me to ace...be back Fall 2005
Flagstaff - Fourth of July better be nice to me
Cisco - My nemesis, can't we just get along?
Contract Girlfriends - Who would've thunk? What a great idea!!
Big Hit - Gettin worn out...whats next on the list, Demo8? Sup?

Piss Offs:
Laziness, PISS OFF!!!!
Buck 10 summers, PISS OFF!!!
6 year old bills, PISS OFF!!!
Dirty laces, PISS OFF!!!
The night shift, PISS OFF!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Taage said...

Come back any time you want. I am sure there are more random houses we could stay at.

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home