Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Bloodclot

So....? My peeps? What's goin down with all the folks out there that I used to spend soo much time with? I used to tell my friend Chris "Dude, i'm gonna go away and isolate myself from all this shit...i'm tired of bein frustrated and pist, I don't wanna bring anyone down, I just wanna go fishin and be quite..". I hated hearin myself talk...Now that i'm "fishin" I think I hate it even more. I say some pretty stupid things way too frequently....am I nervous about being colorful or am I nervous about being bland? Lifelong questions I guess. Riding has begun to be SOOOO fun for me...Ii'm trying to keep the ball rollin for myself, i'm not gonna talk about it though cause talkin about things I know about is booooring. So why the hell are you reading this? But please, continue on, I need you....whoever "you" are. I'm not sure which way to live....? I feel like i'm on a cloud of indecision and I am the administer of my destiny.

I like Bob Dylan now...that is the weirdest thing ever!!!! I remember being in a coffee shop when I was 15 and over hearing these hippie chicks talk about Bob Dylan...."His music just does everything for me..." one girl said. I found that really weird and profound. I thought about that girl this week and what she said...so now, my friends, I like Bob Dylan. Not just because of what she said but because when I listen to music I am always in search of that feeling...that feelling you get deep down when you feel a strange and comfortable connection to a song. Over and over the songs I love replay when I get that feeling...it would surely drive the average joe mad!! But, I love playing a song out...I love drowning myself in the feeling a sad song gives me. Gosh, that sounds terrible...man...

I'm soo lucky to be where I am. I've had soo much fun down here in Arizona. It's begining to become a bit slow but I can't complain too much. I've had soo many pent up feelings the past few months. In the past I would never hesitate to spill my guts about my feelings. This is the first time I've really expressed myself in awhile. I guess i'm trying to learn to not let my weaknesses show. Keep it inside and mellow out the fire of emotion. Give myself a little bit of steel reserve. Save it captian...for your death bed.

Right click and save: http://www.freeridesouth.com/video/frsvid660.mov

songs:
Misfits - Saturday night
Steel Pulse - Earth Crisis
Guided by Voices - Motor Away
Screaching Weasel - I'm gonna strangle you
The Ramones - Poison Heart
Augustus Pablo - East of the River Nile
Cowboy Junkies - Misguided Angel
Firehose - Operation Solitare

It's that time of the show folks for SHOUT OUTs WASSUPs and PISS OFFs

Shout outs:
Brad's Pirhanas
NRA Pit
Tempe Real Estate
Big Hit - RIPPIN!!
Magnusson Park, I miss you...
Pollys4 - The Dream Team

Wassups:
ProMetric....? sup?
Pete...? Army? Again?
Power Steering pump....I will buy anew
Steliacom Park...save a spot for me

Piss Offs:
Lack of motivation
Extra baggage - piss off
Medicine
Long days at work....piss off
Pretentious people...piss off!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home