Friday, January 28, 2005

Startin to sweat

Boulder City ruled!!! Man was I nervous too...my first few runs were suckin but I pulled it together. I drank a ton of RedBull, Coffee, and Soda. That did the trick. The trails on that der mountain are ff-in gnar man!!! Fun though....reminded me that I can still hang a little bit with some dudes.
For now, Jewels it hittin the Cisco book....once the CCNA is in the bag then I can RIDE RIDE RIDE RIDE RIDE RIDE RIDE RIDE RIDE and do some more RIDING...the trips are lookin on the up and up for this summer man. Gotta get JoeTrig tuned so's I can drive him all over the place. Added destinations may include, Moab, Fontana, Sunrise, Snowmass, and BrianHead. Lordy, do I really need a new dirtbike?? OF COURSE I DO!!!
Wu-Tang
Wu-Tang
Wu-Tang
BobbyBobbyBobby DigiDigiDigi

shout outs:
Bootleg Canyon - The Whistler of the South....awesome!!!!!
Big Hit...railin all the turns that were brake bumped out....not once did I wash out!! KILLA!!
The cutey patootey on the "NoBrakes" team...you have a very nice smile....too bad your team is whack. No Brakes=Rapid Descent..... Each dude has 10k into it....jigga wha?!?!? Serious man....

1 Comments:

Blogger Taage said...

Plooey phloooey on the dander tip. cicso it up mo foag doag.

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home