Pre-load and disapear
soo much dirt and rocks to shred thru...I'm sittin in a chair that cost the company an excess of a million bucks and i'm gettin paid less than the janitors contract. Hawaiian shirt Friday's and the hot girl across the way really get on my fuckin nerves, I stay after hours to get a taste of the calm, an orginization thirsty for domination. I drank your free coffee and I answered your calls, my mind concetrated 45% while I wondered the rest about keepin myself invisible. Shit! I smoked a cig and jittered my way back inside to log on and enter data and check the routes of "DATA". The check is a comin and the "away" i'll be goin...when I get a chance. This is it...for now.

1 Comments:
Lemme know when yer here duuuude, slammabill for a damma duece.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home