Monday, June 19, 2006
About Me
- Name: Aaron Joesph Polly
- Location: Sel Neshton, Kermesh, Slovakia
The one!! The only!!! aaron polly
Previous Posts
- Flagstaff/Payson
- Minutes before we descended into one of the gnarli...
- Radio Towers atop Mt. Elden...the air is thin at n...
- I drink beer and I need to stop...
- Fix a flat...this guy was out of luck and had to h...
- Me ridin like a fairy....
- The Dudes takin a break at the top of the CatWalk.
- The backside of Mt. Elden as seen from the Catwalk...
- Jets To Brazil are great!
- The rig loaded down somewhere in West New Mexico
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



1 Comments:
I like these pictures.... I want to see more. AND you are NOT fat you should change that comment under your photo. You are way cute Chickey!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home