The Turkey 600
The Baja trip was awesome! We all had a great time with only a few hiccups. After day one I was quickly renamed "Trainwreck" and "Three Car" after an incident occured. We did about 610miles and Baja is my new favorite. Plenty of pictures here http://dtrigilio.smugmug.com/gallery/2190166
Enjoy!
Tunes
Tilly and the Wall - Hey Ya!
Green Day - Paper Lanterns
Beck - Lost Cause
Flathead - Alcohaulin'
Elvis - I'll be home for Christmas
Enjoy!
Tunes
Tilly and the Wall - Hey Ya!
Green Day - Paper Lanterns
Beck - Lost Cause
Flathead - Alcohaulin'
Elvis - I'll be home for Christmas

3 Comments:
Hey! Notice any new links on my blog???
~Stace
I miss ya Chickey!... It's been crazy here. I am still waiting for my sister to fix my computer so we can chat on instant messenger HOPEFULLY it will happen soon!
Merry Christmas Aaron!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home