I want a PhD in engineering, then I want to work for the airline you travel with...
Then I want a PhD in cardiology to diagnose the health of your heart...
Then I want a cool job like yours to sell people college degrees in less than two weeks so they can get jobs they aren't qualified for and increase our insurance rates, kill innocent people, and generally screw society for a couple of bucks in your pocket!!
Call me sometime there is more where that came from loser!!!!
5 Comments:
What?? You call that air???
The Brit Rocker gets that much air in the alley!!
Do I need to produce some pics to prove it!?!?!?!
I like that picture Chickey!!
Hey Shawn!
I want a PhD in engineering, then I want to work for the airline you travel with...
Then I want a PhD in cardiology to diagnose the health of your heart...
Then I want a cool job like yours to sell people college degrees in less than two weeks so they can get jobs they aren't qualified for and increase our insurance rates, kill innocent people, and generally screw society for a couple of bucks in your pocket!!
Call me sometime there is more where that came from loser!!!!
LOL Chickey you crack me up!
You fool mother. Don't eat shit.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home