Ok, just add 6" of travel and we're on! Nice cranks, but they won't get you down "clown shoes" any faster! Let's do the "GLC" drop together and we'll have a cab waiting to take you to the ER and have your ankles replaced. Brakes should be much better than the mechanicals you had on there, but I thought you were saving up for a decent fork?? The Pike is nice!
The fork is next...I did brakes, cranks, & bottom bracket for $150 guy!! Couldn't pass it up... No Whistler on the hardtail. The bighit will soon be resurected for another year of gnar. Hope it can handle it...sigh...
Looked what the cat dragged in..sheeeut. Aligator Hand in the house and i'm about to git rushed!! WHA?!?! Alright, i'll try and make it thru a Whistler trip without breakin my ankles....hahaha!!
Just strolled in to S-Bucks and I heared my gname bein spoke from behinst me, it be Brad-the-Lackey (old moto-Xers gitit) callin me gname! We are threatenin to team up on the AP in the AZ and showim how itz done this year in Whistler! That does sound like a drool.
4 Comments:
Ok, just add 6" of travel and we're on! Nice cranks, but they won't get you down "clown shoes" any faster! Let's do the "GLC" drop together and we'll have a cab waiting to take you to the ER and have your ankles replaced. Brakes should be much better than the mechanicals you had on there, but I thought you were saving up for a decent fork?? The Pike is nice!
The fork is next...I did brakes, cranks, & bottom bracket for $150 guy!! Couldn't pass it up...
No Whistler on the hardtail. The bighit will soon be resurected for another year of gnar. Hope it can handle it...sigh...
Looked what the cat dragged in..sheeeut. Aligator Hand in the house and i'm about to git rushed!! WHA?!?!
Alright, i'll try and make it thru a Whistler trip without breakin my ankles....hahaha!!
Just strolled in to S-Bucks and I heared my gname bein spoke from behinst me, it be Brad-the-Lackey (old moto-Xers gitit) callin me gname! We are threatenin to team up on the AP in the AZ and showim how itz done this year in Whistler! That does sound like a drool.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home