Monday, February 13, 2006

Oleandor battles

Well....Well...if it isn't Aaron Polly....I saw you the other night, riding around on 48th st at 1 in the morning. With all those dudes, smiling, laughing, riding wheelies...moonlight in tow reflecting off the dust you thieved from the desert trail. Why can't you just leave me alone? I remain nocturnal so I don't have to run into you...and then, while out enjoyin my solitude I see you, happy as could be. I'm your enemy Aaron...I'm the one that says to you "stay in bed, your tired, you've only had 12hrs of sleep...you need a few more". The one that says "don't go outside now...you don't deserve interaction". Why do you burn me?! You rest up and do what I say at times and you wet my appetite....then out of nowhere you wake up at 5am, singin songs, rushing around, gathering gear, only to return many hours later with a satisfied soul...still singing...and when you rest you sleep too deeply to let me in. I can get you at times...but it's getting more difficult...not nearly as easy as it used to be. You are getting stronger so I must never rest, I've gotta practice and become stronger as well...I gotta set my clock now. WHY WON'T YOU CALL IN SICK?! SKIP TODAY SO I CAN RUB THE FORHEAD OF YOUR SOUL AND WHISPER WORDS OF SLUMBER PROPAGANDA...MAKE YOU LAZY AND FAT...MAKE YOU WANT TO CALL IN SICK AGAIN TOMORROW....MAKE YOU SCARED TO LEAVE....sleep now for I need the rest too....you bastard!!

1 Comments:

Blogger proflounderer said...

ARE YOU MOCKING ME!!!
quit bending my....never mind, I'm going to train for a century this summer (May) you should fly in for it!

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home