posted by Aaron Joesph Polly at 11:57 AM
FIVE YEARS!!?!?!?I'm having trouble just gettin' to sleep tonight!!!Gettin' ready to retire.That was phunny dude!! did you get it?? huh?? HAHAHAHAHA!!!I crack me up - on my third book this week, who knew reading could be so expensive?Boy, they let anyone just log on and comment on these blogs huh??That's cool, no one reads them anyway...it'll take you a month or so to see this post.-bsp
I read them.... he's has a HUGE fan club in FL. heheIt will take him 2 months before he puts another post out there.(just funin' ya....)-S
Yar! I hear you be commin into the Sacallywagg Sea town soon, I shall see you then, don't forget your duds maytee.
Miss you buddy.... when are you going to update this????-Stace
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
The one!! The only!!! aaron polly
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
FIVE YEARS!!?!?!?
I'm having trouble just gettin' to sleep tonight!!!
Gettin' ready to retire.
That was phunny dude!! did you get it?? huh?? HAHAHAHAHA!!!
I crack me up - on my third book this week, who knew reading could be so expensive?
Boy, they let anyone just log on and comment on these blogs huh??
That's cool, no one reads them anyway...it'll take you a month or so to see this post.
-bsp
I read them.... he's has a HUGE fan club in FL. hehe
It will take him 2 months before he puts another post out there.
(just funin' ya....)
-S
Yar! I hear you be commin into the Sacallywagg Sea town soon, I shall see you then, don't forget your duds maytee.
Miss you buddy.... when are you going to update this????
-Stace
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home